Use 3D technology to show your products and their details professionally
Virtual and augmented reality technologies are used by companies that want to increase sales through an attractive offer of:
- clothes and accessories
- technical equipment
- houses and interior elements equipment
- detailed visualizations
3D product configurators are also used when choosing a product option by the customer to create a unique and personalized product.
Furthermore, virtual reality is more often used to visualize the final product. Therefore companies use it to support products sale, including e.g.: clothes and accessories manufacturers, interior architects, car and motorcycle dealers, parts and equipment manufacturers, industrial companies, construction, e-commerce and many other.
For instance, showing customers the option of configuring product components makes them feel safer and more confident when making a purchase. You can easily show the product appearance from all sides! Moreover, 3D visualization offers unlimited personalization in real time, showing all the details.
Get customer interested with a 3D visualization
Many customers are afraid to buy without first checking the product. This applies mainly to more expensive things. Due to 3D visualization, you can easily reduce your customers’ fear of buying and increase their confidence that the product they are buying is what they wanted to receive.
In addition, you can use 360 degrees rotation in the 3D product configurator to show your client all the details and attract attention. We know from our experience that this significantly increases the conversion rate of online stores and websites by up to 40%.
Personalize your headphones below
Benefits of using the 3D product configurators in your company
- You can sell products that can be customized and your customers will know exactly what they will look like in reality. You will provide customer value and reduce returns and complaints.
- Give your customers the possibility to personalize the product according to their preferences and needs, providing a quick and easy to use tool that is a 3D configurator. At the same time, thanks to high quality 3D visualizations, the customer will see all the details, rotating or zoom in and out, and can be sure of the purchase.
- There is no need to print traditional catalogs because you give your customers an interactive and modern tool for selecting product options. It allows you to reduce costs!
- Build a competitive advantage and increase the attractiveness for customers who return more often.
Experience a smooth collaboration with our simple process
We begin with a business analysis to thoroughly understand the concept & objectives of the project. Once we do it, we share our thoughts and experience with you. Together we’ll shape your idea into something more.
We will map the flow of the app and build the prototype with key aspects to validate the concept with end-users and investors.
Using Agile methodology we will be incrementally released you another pieces of the app to test it and make improvements base on your suggestions.
Get to know our opinions and expertise
What our customers say about using our products and services
Great engagement for the users
The apps worked on by 4Experience have received very positive press coverage and great engagement from the users. Their team focuses on being extremely good at what they do while their project managers maintain open and daily communication about progress and goals.
Alexander De Ridder
CTO @ NEXREF
They are always available
They are always available and extremely knowledgeable in the field of AR/VR development. Despite tight deadlines, 4Experience pulled through with a high-quality end product. The team was proactive throughout development.
Head of Rapid Prototyping @ PIAP Institute
The apps are innovative
The AR apps and VR rooms 4Experience developed were innovative and visually stunning. Their team kept everyone up to date with milestones. Their detail-oriented approach and ability to meet difficult challenges were impressive.