Virtual Reality Solutions in E-Commerce
Boost your e-commerce sales and increase customer engagement
Stay ahead of the competition, gain returning and delighted customers
Many factors contribute to the good functioning of an online store. We should keep in mind that its attractive appearance is not everything.
How can you increase the efficiency of an online store?
- Show the exact appearance of the product from all sides.
- Allow customers to configure products that can be personalized.
- Use VR e-commerce applications and other tools.
Whether your priority is increasing sales volume, providing reliable services, or gathering as many returning customers as possible, virtual reality solutions and 3D visualizations will help you achieve your goals.
Need an interactive e-commerce solution for your website?
See an example of the product configurator project. Check how much it can cost and how long the project takes.
Project: leather handbag configurator in the online store
Dimensions: 20 cm wide, 30 cm high, 7.5 cm deep
The number of patterns: 1 bag pattern, dyed natural grain leather, a choice of 6 colors of bodysuits, and lapels. Additionally, the user can choose the color of threads/seams from 6 available options.
Belt: optional long version 120 cm, short version 40 cm
Pocket: placed (sewn) inside the bag, zippered
Configuration options: the user can choose the same color of the bodysuit and lapels, the same color of the stitching, or completely different colors of these elements. The user can configure the handbag online, zoom in and out as well as rotate the product.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Engine Development
- Basic UI – Screens: splash, welcome, about, exit
- Basic scene setup – Scene where the bag will be presented.
- Bag selector – Panel where the user will have the possibility to select bag type and spawn it
- Bag editor – Functionality with a panel where the user will have all available options to configure the bag (bag and flap color, bag strap length, thread color, additional pocket inside the bag)
- Bag preview – Possibility to rotate and zoom bag
- WEB GL SDK Implementation
- Art Development
- handbag 3D model, handbag textures
- The development process includes standard activities listed in the collaboration section.
- Project duration: 5 weeks
- Development cost: $12 000 – $15 000
The price depends on the number of customizable elements.
Get customer interest with a virtual shopping experience
Customers buy through the eyes. Especially nowadays, when they are bombarded with ads from all directions, it is difficult to break through and stand out from the competition.
By immersing them in the world of virtual shopping you have the opportunity to offer something completely new. Move them to selected places – let them feel, touch, and check your products.
We have completed many projects for e-commerce – from large applications for virtual purchases to sales-supporting tools such as 3D configurators or hyper-realistic visualizations for websites. With our experience, you can increase the conversion rate in your online store by up to 40%.
Americans know what VR is
Customers are more loyal to brands that use AR
Consumers would like to use VR when making a purchase
Benefits of using VR solutions for e-commerce in your company
- You give customers the opportunity to create personalized products thanks to the quick and easy-to-use 3D configurator.
- The customer can see the appearance of the product from all sides thanks to 3D visualizations, 360 degrees rotation and can make a more informed decision.
- The VR application makes shopping easier and more enjoyable.
- The number of complaints and returns is significantly reduced.
- Your online store is more attractive, customer retention increases.
- You are ahead of your competitors and similar online stores.
- You reduce costs because you no longer have to prepare printed materials.
Experience a smooth collaboration with our simple process
Business Analysis & Consultation
Over the years, 4Experience has developed a methodology for cooperation with clients, which is adapted to individual projects depending on the company’s needs. We begin with business analysis to thoroughly understand the concept & objectives of the project. Once we do that, we share our thoughts and experience with you. Together we’ll shape your idea into something incredible!
Prototype & Validation
We will map the flow of the app and build the prototype with key aspects to validate the concept with end-users and investors.
Using Agile methodology we release each piece of the app incrementally. We will test it and make improvements based on your suggestions. Our goal is to deliver the best quality possible. Every application made by 4Experience’s team is carefully tested on each stage of development by an experienced QA tester. As a result, we can assure you that our applications meet the highest quality standards.
Virtual reality solutions in e-commerce
Are VR solutions in e-commerce suitable for every business?
Solutions that support sales in e-commerce are rapidly entering the market. This is demonstrated by the introduction of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions to online sales by global brands.
In addition, the entire e-commerce market is growing year by year. The US market had an estimated revenue of $365 billion in 2019. This shows us the scale of sales and active users. The increase in projects and requests for projects for e-commerce using VR make us aware that we have a lot to do in this field.
Co-Founder at 4Experience
Arek is a software professional with 20 years of commercial experience in IT services such as web, mobile, games, VR, AR and AI.
He is passionate about solving clients’ challenges, always looking to provide added value to the relationship. In his work, Arek provides insights and leadership that connects the IT world with business.
In 2005 he co-founded Selleo – a web development house.
In 2015 he co-founded 4Experience – a Virtual Reality Studio.
We have created a platform for a design studio from South Florida – Creative Union. The challenge for us was to enable users to browse and buy custom products directly in the application. In addition, our client can create a virtual space for their customers (VR showrooms) to present their brand.
We invite you to see the project with many business opportunities: VR MAPS
Tell us about your project!
Schedule a 60-minute free consultation with one of our experts. No hidden conditions. Choose any time you want. We`ll reach out to you in up to 24 hrs.