My first experience with programming was creating a text-based RPG game at the age of 17.
Today, I am a full-time Unity Developer with 2 years of experience at 4Experience. I primarily work with Unity 3D and C#.
In a nutshell
Clients I worked with
Years of experience
My experience and completed projects
Here are the details of a few projects I’ve worked with as a Unity Developer.
Building management education app (NDA)
My job: Unity Developer
- procedural city generation system
- implementation of traffic system using DOTS
- creating terrain and implementing seasons system
- birds (boids) system implementation using DOTS
- NPC AI features implementation
- feedback system connected with email and Slack channel implementation
- overall app optimization
Tech stack: Unity, UniRx, UniTask, DOTS
Attack of the Snacks: VR Game
My job: Unity Developer
- porting a game from HTC Vive/Oculus Rift to Oculus Quest 1/2
- game optimizations
Tech stack: Unity, Meta Oculus Quest 2
Internal CI related project (NDA)
My job: Unity Developer/DevOps
- set up Jenkins on the firm’s server
- creating documentation and “how-to” for the Jenkins system
- implementation of custom build system in Unity connected to Jenkins using Scriptable Build Pipeline
- implementation of custom scripts for XCode/Visual Studio building
Tech stack: Unity, Jenkins, Bash
I have always wanted to be a game developer and started my way by creating a text-based RPG in Python when I was 17.
A lot was changed since then, but I’m continuing my way in the game dev area. Mostly I’m into backend development – I like to create low-level stuff, optimize code and create tools for other developers on the project.
I’m experienced in Unity 3D and C#, but also have been working with .NET Framework/.NET Core technologies and have experience with WPF and Blazor. I like V and Go programming languages too.
One of my interests is the DevOps area. I like Linux and use Linux-based OS every day, trying to understand and tinker with the system. I also have an experience with Docker and CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Github Actions.
I strongly appreciate open-source ideas and all my side projects are FOSS. I like to share my knowledge with other people and like to have feedback from others. I believe that hard-working and continuous development are my strongest abilities.
> Git, Jira
> CI software
> HTML, CSS
The tools we use
The main tool our team uses is Unity. We have a deep knowledge of that engine.
Tools such as Jira, Everhour, and Clubhouse are used to manage projects well.
Git, SourceTree, and Plastic are our preferred choice for version control.
To communicate with clients we usually use Slack, Discord, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and occasionally Skype.